PurpleBox Audio Visual are committed to having a clear policy about your privacy and the way we use the data we collect from you.
What personal information do we collect or hold?
At PurpleBox AV we collect and process only the information necessary to respond to your enquiries and fulfil our contracts with you. Specifically, this includes:
- contact information (such as name, company name, address, delivery address, telephone number, email addresses)
- Payment information
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website.
- A history of projects or events that we have worked on with you (which enables us to streamline the processes involved in future productions)
- Correspondence or communications that we have had with you during a project or event
How do we collect personal information?
- when you deal with us either in person, by telephone, letter or email
- when you visit our website or connect with us via social media (such as Facebook or Twitter)
- when you purchase or make enquiries about products and services
- when you enter competitions or subscribe to receive marketing from us (e.g. e-newsletters)
- when you request other information from us
We make every effort to maintain the accuracy and completeness of your personal information. Please contact us if there are any changes to this information.
How do we use your personal information?
We use and process information held about you when:
- you have given your consent to such processing (which you may withdraw at any time)
- the processing is necessary to provide our services to you as agreed
- the processing is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations
- the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests or those of any third party recipients that receive your personal information
- we provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- we need to notify you about changes to our service
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
Is your personal information disclosed to third parties?
PurpleBox AV do not, and will not sell your data to a third party. However, in order to provide our services or fulfil our contracts with you, we may need to share your personal data with our trusted third party organisations, such as:
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We use MailChimp to deliver our newsletter and company information via email. For more information, please see MailChimp's own privacy notice.
When you visit our website we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out information such as the number of visitors to various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify you. For more information you can read Google Analytics' GDPR compliance notice.
We use Current RMS, Microsoft Office365 and Microsoft OneDrive to store your personal information in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorised access, use or disclosure.
Domains that we provide are registered with your name, address and contact details. Website Hosting and Domain Services are provided by GoDaddy.
PurpleBox AV will not hold your personal information for any longer than is necessary. We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights please send a request, along with proof of ID to email@example.com. We aim to respond to such requests within a month or less, although we reserve the right to extend this period for complex requests.
If we are unable to remedy the situation you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office.
PurpleBox Audio Visual can be contacted by post, at:
31 Churchfield Way
Wisbech St Mary
Or by email –
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies:
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They enable basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
How to Block Cookies
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.